Story Updated Fri Aug 01 14:50:55 PDT 2014
Murder victim's son finds peace in music
On a Saturday night in July, Michael Gillam was shot and killed at a business on N. Olive Street. Michael Taylor has been charged in his murder. Gillams' son spoke about how he is dealing with his father's murder.
- Local scientist studies Ebola virus
- Coach Brian Kelly discusses upcoming season
- Vehicle fire accident victim's identity released
- First Warning Neighborhood Weather Forecast
- Elkhart man sentenced in Michigan for home invasion
- Vigil held for 4-month-old Halo
- Family scares off burglary suspect
- New law protecting animals goes into effect August 1
- Single mom loses 215 pounds in 3 years
- Michigan voters head to the polls August 5
- Police searching for man who exposed himself to children
- More top stories...