Story Updated Fri May 24 20:45:30 PDT 2013
Father Hesburgh celebrates 70 years of priesthood
Father Hesburgh is the oldest and longest serving priest in the U.S. province. Friday he celebrated 70 years as priest and Saturday he will celebrate his 96th birthday. It is two huge milestones for a man who has left his mark on the Notre Dame community.
- Surveillance video of 4-bus accident released
- Inspect your grill before firing it up
- Roadwork in Mishawaka affects businesses
- First Warning Neighborhood Weather Forecast
- Elkhart County arrests 5/23/13
- Boy Scouts lift ban on openly gay members
- Police: Son sets parents house on fire after fight with girlfriend
- Photographers to pay new permit fee at Elkhart County parks
- Osceola 9-year-old holds lemonade stand for OK tornado victims
- Mayor: Sewer task force meetings to remain closed to public
- Another manufacturer plans to leave Elkhart
- More top stories...