Story Updated Sat Apr 19 09:14:19 PDT 2014
A daughter's words live on through children's books
After unexpectedly losing their 29-year-old daughter to Leukemia, Phil and Claire Hayes grant her wish to publish her children's books.
- Some residents too afraid to give police tips about crime
- Man who spent time in prison is using his story to mentor convicted felons
- Seventh suspect in death of 2 year old arrested, final suspect at large
- First Warning Neighborhood Weather Forecast
- Residents struggling with safety of neighborhood
- Director of the Boys and Girls Club asked to resign
- Sinkhole discovered just feet from railroad tracks in Warsaw
- Notre Dame researcher helped discover Kepler 186 f
- Administrators took action when student brought knife to school
- Eight charged in fatal shooting of 2-year-old on April 9
- Shooting victim says situations can escalate quickly
- More top stories...