Story Updated Tue Sep 02 19:31:38 PDT 2014
Vigil held for 11-month-old after mom charged with murder
Nyesha Crockett plead not guilty to murder, neglect of a dependent, and battery after her 11-month-old died on Monday. On Tuesday the baby's father held a vigil to remember his son.
- Bringing more farm-fresh food to Elkhart county with the help of inmates
- Father of murdered 11-month-old devastated by his loss
- Elkhart Police searching for missing woman
- Notre Dame ready for Michigan this Saturday
- First Warning Neighborhood Weather Forecast
- Mother pleads not guilty to murder of 11-month-old
- Dyckman bridge closes for rehabilitation in South Haven
- Sheriff's office investigating woman's death
- Person killed in moped crash Tuesday morning identified
- Neighbors help after man crashes truck into garage
- 12-year-old killed in ATV accident
- More top stories...