Jonathan Chapman, Producer
Jonathan Chapman is a producer at ABC 57 News. He started his journalism career at ABC 57 after graduating from Ball State University in May of 2016. Before moving to Indiana, Jonathan grew up in the south suburbs of Chicago.
While in school, Jonathan majored in news and graduated with a degree in journalism and telecommunications, along with a minor in political science.
While being a full-time student, Jonathan was heavily involved in student media. He held the position of assistant-sports director. Students could see him anchoring the news desk, reporting from around campus, or on the sideline of most Ball State athletic events for the student run, Emmy-nominated show NewsLink Indiana.
In the summer of 2015, Jonathan interned in the sports department for ABC 7 WLS-Chicago. During that summer he got to interview professional athletes, help produce stories and witness how a top-market newsroom operates.
He has a strong passion for sports, politics and news. When he isn’t at work, Jonathan is probably watching the Cubs or binge watching the hottest TV show. If you want to reach him you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Jonathan Chapman
- Niles Pop-Up Library encourages summer reading
- Chicago Cubs star pitcher coming to Four Winds Field
- Benton Harbor Football Coach Uzelac resigns after differences with school board
- Missing Elkhart man died from a gunshot wound
- Lane restrictions along Grape Road in Mishawaka
- President Donald Trump's rally moved to Elkhart
- Investigation finds no wrongdoing in BHAS student information shared with Whirlpool employee
- Dowagiac Union Schools closed for Thursday
- Security Expert: For police, fights are life or death
- Dowagiac Police stretched thin by two incidents
- Lakeshore students join National School Walkout
- One Good Deed: Colton's surprise
- Plymouth students reach goal for Dance Marathon
- Chicago suing U.S Steel over April 2017 chemical leak
- Teen charged for South Bend shooting death
- HUD awards $19.3 million to Indiana homeless programs
- MDOT closes lanes on I-196 due to potholes
- First candidates officially enter race for St. Joseph County Sheriff
- Notre Dame RB Deon McIntosh sent home for violating team rules
- What Alabama senate race means for Hoosiers
- Indiana approves new high school graduation pathways
- Notre Dame monitoring international students & staff
- Driver suffers minor injuries after car catches fire
- NHL Winter Classic coming to Notre Dame Stadium in 2019
- AEP grant will help fund Mendal Center renovations
- Governor Holcomb unveils next level agenda
- Einstein's "Theory of Happiness" sells for millions
- Metro Homicide investigating South Bend motel shooting
- LimeBike plans to have 2,000 bikes by 2018
- Pence leaves Colts game because of protest
- Students help boost LimeBike numbers
- Fernwood Botanical Garden breaks ground on new education center
- La Casa de Amistad reaches fundraising goal
- North Judson Police looking to hire full-time officer
- Teen killed in accident in Benton Harbor
- Victim of Charlottesville car crash identified
- Former Cubs manager Don Baylor dies
- Notre Dame gets record research funding
- MDOT Towards Zero Deaths Campaign
- Trooper rescues man from water in Wabash County
- Elkhart Fireworks Ordinance Reminder
- Victims identified in Southern Indiana triple homicide
- Arrest made in death of former Goshen City Councilman
- Escaped inmate captured at Westville Correctional Facility.
- Did lightning cause the landfill fire?
- Body found in snow in Benton Harbor
- Governor Pence announces low interest disaster loans