Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Contact Police

Use these phone numbers and websites to contact local law enforcement. Remember, in the event of an emergency, always call 9-1-1.


Elkhart Police Department
Anonymous Tip Line: (574) 389-4777
Anonymous Homicide Tip Line(574) 389-4770

Goshen Police Department
Emergencies: 9-1-1

Mishawaka Police Department
Phone (574) 258-1678

South Bend Police Department
Non Emergency: (574) 235-9201
Emergency Dial: 9-1-1


Berrien County Sheriff's Department
Toll Free Dispatch Center: 866-630-7679 or 269-983-3060

Benton Harbor Police Department
269-927-8436 (Non-Emergency)
911 (Emergency)
269-927-8414 (Chief of Police)

Dowagiac Police Department
Administration: (269) 782-9743
After Hours: (269) 782-6689

Niles City Police Department
(269)683-1313 (Non-Emergency)
Who to Call


Don't see a number that you would like to see listed here?  

Send us a note and we will add it.

Share this article: