St. Joseph County COVID-19 vaccine clinic accepting walk-in appointments
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – The St. Joseph County Department of Health is now accepting walk-in appointments at their COVID-19 vaccination clinic at St. Hedwig Memorial Center in South Bend.
Anyone over age 16 is eligible for the vaccine. Individuals are asked to bring identification and insurance cards to the clinic but neither are required to get the vaccine.
You can still schedule an appointment here to ensure vaccine availability.
Regular clinic hours are:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday – 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following days will have adjusted clinic hours:
- Friday, May 14 and May 21 – open until 12:30 p.m.
- Walk-ins accepted from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- No clinic on Friday, May 28 or Monday, May 31 for Memorial Day
View interactive maps here to find the nearest COVID-19 testing and vaccination sites in St. Joseph County.
You can also call 211 for general questions related to COVID-19.