Thanksgiving and Black Friday store hours
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Black Friday may look a little different this year. Here's a list of stores that are closed on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday hours for stores that have updated their hours.
Please note: We will be updating the list from now through Black Friday with the latest information
OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY
- Big Lots - Open 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Opens Black Friday at 6 a.m.
- Banana Republic
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Best Buy
- Christmas Tree Shops
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Hobby Lobby
- Home Depot
- JC Penney
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets
- Old Navy
- Sam’s Club
- University Park Mall
BLACK FRIDAY HOURS
- Concord Mall 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Costco - 9 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Dick's Sporting Goods - 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. [View ad]
- Hobby Lobby - 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Home Depot - 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. [View ad]
- Home Goods - 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Kohl's - 5 a.m. to 12 a.m. [View ad]
- Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets - 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Lowe's - 6a.m. - 9 p.m. [View ad]
- Macy's - 5 a.m.- 12 a.m.
- Marshalls - 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Menards - 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. [View ad]
- Old Navy - 12:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- PetCo - 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- PetSmart - 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- TJ Maxx - 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Target - 7 a.m. - 11 p.m. [View ad]
- University Park Mall - 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Walmart – Stores open 5 a.m.