Watch, listen and win tickets to the CMA Awards
ABC 57 and B100 are giving you the chance to win two tickets to the biggest night in country music, the 50th Annual Country Music Awards hosted by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood in Nashville! You and a guest will receive roundtrip airfare, enjoy luxury accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Resort for two nights as well as tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
Tune in to the 50th Annual Country Music Awards LIVE Wednesday, November 2nd, on ABC 57!
Here’s how to enter:
Now through October 25, watch ABC 57 News, weeknights at 6 PM for the code word of the day! Listen to the Deb Miles morning show on B100 the following day at 7:20 AM for your cue to call! The first two callers with the correct code word will be entered to win a trip for two to the 50th Annual Country Music Awards.
ABC 57/B100 Watch, Listen & Win Official Rules and Regulations
Sweepstakes Starts: October 19, 2016
Sweepstakes Ends: October 25, 2016
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
1. SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by ‘ABC 57’ (“Sponsor”) whose address is 26 N. Halsted, Chicago, Illinois 60661.
2. ENTRY AND SELECTION OF WINNERS. A is purchase not required to enter or win the Sweepstakes, and a purchase does not increase the odds of winning. The Sweepstakes begins Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 6:00 PM ET and ends Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 10:00 AM ET unless extended by ‘ABC 57.’ To participate, viewers must watch the ABC 57 newscast, weeknights at 6:00 PM ET during the Sweepstakes period for their chance to win two (2) tickets to see the CMA Awards (the “Prize”). Viewers will watch the 6:00 PM newscast for the Code Word and then listen to B100 the following weekday morning show for the prompt to call in with the Code Word. Code Words will be shown on ABC 57 on October 19, October 20, October 21, October 24 and October 25. B100 will invite listeners to call in with the Code Word on October 20, October 21, October 24, October 25 and October 26, 2016. The first two (2) daily callers with the correct Code Word will be qualified to win the Prize. Ten (10) qualifiers will be eligible to win. At the end of the Sweepstakes period, one (1) of the ten (10) callers will be randomly selected by a winner software selection tool to win the Prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, due to technical/network failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor reserves the rights to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by ‘ABC 57’ in its sole discretion, and ‘ABC 57’ reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the South Bend-Elkhart DMA, as defined by Nielsen, and are age 21 years or older. Employees of ‘ABC 57,’ Weigel Broadcasting Co., CMA Awards, Gaylord Entertainment, B100, ABC Network, Country Music Association, Inc and their advertising agencies, consultants, franchisees, suppliers, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), family members are not eligible to enter or win. In addition, individuals who share a common household with an employee of a Sweepstakes Party or who are in any kind of domestic relationship or partnership with an employee of a Sweepstakes Party (e.g., boyfriends, girlfriends, fiancé, roommates) are not eligible to enter or win this Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall be the sole judge of what constitutes a domestic relationship or partnership in the event of a dispute.
This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Entrants do not have to have viewed the 6:00 PM newscast to participate in this Sweepstakes; however, they must correctly submit the Code Word when prompted.
4. PRIZE. One (1) Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to the CMA Awards on November 2, 2016 in Nashville at the Bridgestone Arena, valued at $1200. Winners depart on November 1 and return on November 3, 2016. Prize includes hotel accommodations at the Grand Opryland Resort, ground transportation to and from the resort to the arena, gift bag and breakfast at the resort. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of attempted callers. The Prize winner will be selected and notified by ‘ABC 57’ on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 by phone. The Prize Winner must possess a valid picture ID to claim their Prize.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND CONDITIONS. The Prize is non-transferable. Modifications to this Prize are up to the absolute discretion of the Prize provider. The Winner and their travel companion must be 21 years of age or older at the time of prize acceptance. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prize providers. The Prize Winner must have and present a valid credit card for any incidentals upon time of arrival at the hotel.
There will be no substitute or cash redemption awarded to any Sweepstakes Winner. All income and other taxes are the responsibility of the Winners. By entering, each Winner is consenting to the use of their name, likeness, and/or biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant forever discharges, releases, and holds harmless Sponsor and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the Sweepstakes, however caused.
The Winners will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes. Sponsor will report any individual winnings more than $600 (in cash or fair market value of the goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. The Winner will receive a Form 1099 from Sponsor if Sponsor reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
The Winner will be required to acknowledge, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Letter of Indemnification prior to the receipt of their Prize (except where prohibited). Failure to comply with the rules and conditions of the Sweepstakes may result in a forfeiture of their Prize. The Prize Winner has five (5) business days to return all requested identification and release forms. After this time period, the Prize may be revoked and a new Winner may be drawn from all eligible entrants who called in to B100 with the correct Code Word.
7. SPONSOR’S RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. These Official Rules are subject to modifications by ‘ABC 57.’ The decisions made by ‘ABC 57’ concerning any and all matters with respect to this promotion shall be final. In the event of a computer or telephone failure, or any other circumstances beyond the control of ‘ABC 57’ that renders the Sweepstakes not capable of completion as planned, including due to force majeure or non-authorized human intervention that comprises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of Sweepstakes, ‘ABC 57’ may, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine to cancel, terminate, or modify this Sweepstakes, including by determining not to award the planned Prizes or any Prize at all. ‘ABC 57’ is not responsible for replacing the Prize as a result of events beyond the control of ‘ABC 57’ or the Prize Providers.
This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited, penalized or otherwise restricted by law. Any attempt by any participant to bypass these rules by the use of alias email addresses, illegitimate identities, registrations or logins, or any other scheme will void that participant's entry/entries and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. A copy of these official Sweepstakes rules are available at www.ABC57.com, or at ‘ABC 57’ offices located at 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN or by writing to ‘ABC 57,’ ‘CMA Awards Giveaway October 2016’ 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN 46635.
8. WINNER LIST. The Prize Winner’s name will be posted on www.ABC57.com on October 27, 2016 or once the Winner is confirmed according to the Official Rules, their name will be added to this online Winner list. The Winner’s name will be available online until March 1, 2017. If you wish to receive the name of the Sweepstakes Prize Winner, you must send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ‘ABC 57,’ ‘CMA Award 2016 Winner,’ 53550 Generations Dr. South Bend, IN 46635. ‘ABC 57’ must receive any such request for the Winner’s name no later than March 1, 2017.