Okay, I have so many questions surrounding this incident and my mind is a-flutter with them so just bear with me as I jump all over the place. First I’ll outline what happened and then get on with my questions.
- Why didn’t the finger trap catch her finger? Aren’t all meat slicers equipped with digit gathering devices?
- When she ran back to the first aid kit, do you think her jerk of a manager yelled after her, “This counts as your 10!”
- Do you think they charged the family $0.50 extra because the finger was considered a “side item”?
- Do we now know the “secret ingredient”?
- Did the kid pull it out and say, “Isn’t this supposed to come with the kids meal…can I trade this in for a thumb? I already have a pinky and a thumb would totally complete my set.”