South Bend Cubs release schedule for 2018 season
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The South Bend Cubs have released their schedule for next season.
"Over the last six seasons, our goal has been to improve the culture of the franchise by thrilling our guests and providing quality food & entertainment," said South Bend Cubs Team President Joe Hart. "It took years of effort but over the last three seasons, the success has been evident. Fans are flocking to downtown South Bend and Four Winds Field. But there is still more work to be done. This off-season, we’ll continue to find ways to make the 2018 season even better than 2017."
The 140-game regular season kicks off on April 5 against the Whitecaps in Comstock Park. The first home game will be April 7.
Most weekday games start at 7:05 p.m. Friday games start at 7:35 p.m. and most Sunday games start at 2:05 p.m.
Eastern Division (in order of appearance)
- West Michigan: 19 games (9 home, 10 away)
- Bowling Green: 18 games (9 home, 9 away)
- Lake County: 17 games (7 home, 10 away)
- Dayton: 14 games (7 home, 7 away)
- Lansing: 20 games (10 home, 10 away)
- Great Lakes: 15 games (9 home, 6 away)
- Fort Wayne: 13 games (7 home, 6 away)
Western Division (in order of appearance)
- Cedar Rapids: 3 games (3 away)
- Peoria: 3 games (3 away)
- Burlington: 3 games (3 home)
- Clinton: 3 games (3 home)
- Beloit: 3 games (3 home)
- Wisconsin: 3 games (3 home)
- Quad Cities: 3 games (3 away)
- Kane County: 3 games (3 away)
Download the full schedule as a PDF at the link below