Applications being accepted for Salvation Army Christmas Assistance Program
SOUTH BEND, IN. - If you will need help this holiday season, the Kroc Center in South Bend is taking applications for its Christmas Assistance Program.
The Kroc Center is taking applications now until October 31st.
Families who qualify get a holiday meal, along with clothes for children 12 and under and gifts from toys for tots.
Applications will be taken from 9 A.M. TO 1 P.M. Friday.
There are some items you must bring with you when you apply.
- Picture ID and Social Security card for everyone in the home 18 and older
- Birth certificate for everyone 17 and younger
- Proof of income for everyone in the home (i.e. SSI, TANF, paycheck stubs)
- St. Joseph County proof of address (utility bills, lease, other official mail)
- Sizes of your children’s clothing (shirts, pants, coat and shoes)