Beacon Health updates COVID-19 mobile testing clinic schedule through April 24
Posted: Apr 20, 2020 5:50 PM EST
Beacon Health has released the schedule for the COVID-19 mobile testing clinic for the week of April 20 through 24.
The mobile unit will be at the following locations:
- Tuesday, April 20, 12 - 3 p.m., Prairie Street Mennonite Church, 1316 Prairie St., Elkhart
- Wednesday, April 22, 12-3 p.m., Mount Carmel Missionary Baptist Church, 1620 S. Saint Joseph St., South Bend
- Thursday, April 23, 9-10 a.m., Millersburg Fire Department, 500 Carriage Lane, Millersburg
- Thursday, April 23 | 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Elder Haus Senior Center, 451 N. Main St., Nappanee
- Friday, April 24 | 12- 3 p.m., Goodwill, 1805 W. Western Ave., South Bend
Specific details from Beacon Health:
- Individuals do not need a doctor’s order to be tested. However, they will be screened to determine if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and are appropriate for testing.
- Participants should bring driver’s license or other state of Indiana-issued identification so and medical insurance information. But insurance is not required; testing will be provided for free for individuals who are not insured.
- Other COVID-19 testing options are available at Beacon. Please call the Beacon AnswerLine at 855.523.2225 between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. for information.