Before you go: Garth Brooks concert at Notre Dame
Here's what you need to know if you're attending the Garth Brooks concert at Notre Dame on Saturday - and if you're planning to tailgate before the concert.
PARKING AND TAILGATING
Parking lots will open at 10 a.m. [view map]
The university will allow tailgating from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday. No one will be allowed to tailgate during the concert.
You are only allowed to take a clear bag that does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" in size into Notre Dame Stadium. Click here for more information on the clear bag policy.
Prohibited items include alcohol, food or drinks, GoPros, selfie sticks, professional cameras, professional video cameras, audio recording devices and iPads. Click here for a full list of prohibited items.
Premium Seating Entrance: Duncan Student Center (west side of Notre Dame Stadium) Doors 14 and 17.
Premium Seating Entrance: Corbett Family Hall (east side of Notre Dame Stadium) Doors 3 and 4.
VIP Seating Entrance: O'Neill Family Hall (south side of Notre Dame Stadium) Door 10.
Field Access: Fans with floor tickets will be directed to the North Tunnel/Rockne Gate (north) for entrance onto the field.
- Au Bon Pain - Hesburgh Library, 9 am - 7 p.m.
- Legends - 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Food Truck Row - Joyce Drive (across from the Joyce Center), 1 - 6 p.m.
- Morris Inn's Backyard BBQ - Wind Family Fireside Terrace, 2 - 6 p.m.
- Nelson's BBQ - Outside Gate 10 of the Joyce Center, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
South Dining Hall
- Continental Breakfast: 8 -9 a.m.
- Brunch: 10:30 am - 1 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 pm - 7:30 p.m.
LaFortune Student Center
- Huddle Mart - 9:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Smashburger - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Starbucks - 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Subway - 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Taco Bell/Pizza Hut - 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Duncan Student Center First Floor
Duncan Student Center first floor will be accessible, with an entrance fee, from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. The restaurants will offer a limited menu, and beer and wine will be available for purchase.