Berrien County family escapes early morning fire
Posted: Oct 10, 2014 12:05 PM EST | Updated: Oct 10, 2014 1:30 PM EST
It happened around 2:30 a.m. along U.S. 12 in Three Oaks, Michigan.
Seven people were inside the home when it started, but all managed to make it out safely.
The Three Oaks Fire Department says the flames were caused by a lighter.
Officials say the lighter was still on when one of the residents set it on a dresser after lighting a candle.
No one was injured during the fire.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!