Boy saves brother and sister in fire
Posted: Jun 17, 2014 10:42 PM EST | Updated: Nov 6, 2014 4:29 AM EST
A Maryland family's eldest son sacrificed his life to save his siblings.
He died after saving his brother and sister from a house fire on Monday.
Other family members ran to the scene and witnessed what was happening.
"Turtle, he had his sister and he tossed her out to us, and when he tossed her out to us, he went back in and I knew exactly what he was doing. He went back in to get his brother. He was trying to find his brother, and the hurt part about it is that he had to die in this situation," said Dwayne Harrison, the victim's cousin.
The young hero had asthma and the smoke of the fire filled his lungs.
Firefighters are still investigating what sparked the flames.
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!