Bremen man electrocuted outside of Cassopolis church

CASSOPOLIS, Mich. – A 65-year-old man from Bremen died after being electrocuted outside of St. Ann’s Church in Cassopolis Saturday afternoon.

According to Cassopolis Police, officers were dispatched to the church for an unresponsive person around 1 p.m.

When they arrived, they found a man in a bucket lift near several power lines and a power washer running on the ground.

Officers rendered first aid to the victim but he was unable to be revived.

The Deputy Medical Examiner officially ruled the cause of death as electrocution.

Share this article: