Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Carbon monoxide leak at Laurel Woods Apartments

ST.JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – Dispatch confirmed a carbon monoxide leak at Laurel Woods Apartments.

According to St. Joseph County Dispatch, a call came in at approximately 5:48 p.m. after residents were alerted of the issue by a carbon monoxide detector.

Units arrived to the scene to conduct an investigation.

No injuries reported at this time.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?