Corby's Irish Pub re-opens Tuesday with new changes
SOUTH BEND, Ind.-- Corby's Irish Pub is finally re-opening their doors and welcoming back customers after the coronavirus pandemic forced the business to close.
In May, the bar made a few changes to keep up with state and CDC guidelines, but ultimately closed their doors at the beginning of June.
Corby's Irish Pub cite the inability to provide the same quality experience customers are used to as the reason why.
Starting August 4th, to ensure the safety of customers and staff:
- Masks will be required in order to enter
- The business will abide by the capacity restrictions set forth by Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Seating at bar limited to 50%
- Seating outside/patio available
- Live music/ DJ is currently being considered
Hours of operation will be back to its regular schedule.
Tuesday through Saturday from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Sunday from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Corby's Irish Pub is closed every Monday.