Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Coroner releases preliminary autopsy results of man who died in house fire

The Marshall County coroner has released the autopsy results on Allen E. Jones, 67, who was found deceased following a fire at his residence on 19b Road on November 1st.

The coroner says the preliminary findings are that Jones died of severe thermal burns and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Initial reports following the fire say Jones was smoking while his medical oxygen was on - while in his hospital bed.

The fire remains under investigation.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?