Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Crews battle Lakeville shed fire

LAKEVILLE, Ind. -- It was a close call for firefighters in Lakeville.

Crews fought to put out flames at a shed spreading dangerously close to a nearby home. The fire sparked just after 1 a.m. Thursday on Kenilworth Road.

Crews tell ABC57 News the fire got so close to the home, it melted the siding.

Luckily, they were able to put out the flames just before it reached the home and no one was seriously hurt.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?