Crews begin repairs on several Buchanan streets
BUCHANAN, Mich. – The City of Buchanan announced the street list for the repairs that began Wednesday.
Several streets throughout Buchanan will undergo a chip and seal repair and other general maintenance.
According to the City, the following streets are scheduled for maintenance:
- Charles Court
- Chicago (Clark to Terre Coupe)
- Chicago (Oak to Days Avenue)
- Chicago (Days to S. Redbud Trail)
- Clark (McCoy Creek to Front)
- South Detroit (Front to Chicago)
- Middleton Court
- Moccasin (Front to Fourth)
- Smith (Oak to South Redbud Trail)
- Terre Coupe (Front to Hillview)
- River St. bridge on Schirmer
If there are any questions, contact maintenance crews by clicking here.