Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Crews put out fire at Nappanee business

NAPPANEE, Ind. – Firefighters worked to put out the flames at a Nappanee welding business Monday morning.  

The Nappanee Fire Department says the fire happened around 9:30 a.m. at Marway Welding Company on County Road 50. 

The fire was caused by a spilled fluid on the floor, either oil or hydraulic fluid, according to officials.

There were no injuries as a result of the fire and crews were able to put it out in less than 40 minutes. 

Share this article:
Save with