Two injured in a Marcellus camper fire

MARCELLUS, Mich. – Cass County emergency crews responded to Melville’s Campground for a camper fire Sunday afternoon.

The owners of the camper were a couple from Mishawaka.

Officials say one of the victims was airlifted to a hospital in Kalamazoo while the other was transported to a nearby hospital by ambulance to be treated for their injuries. 

According to the manager at Melville's, the cause of the fire is believed to be from the propane that is hooked up to the camper. 

Share this article: