Crews set to restripe several St. Joseph County roads
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – Several roads in St. Joseph County will be re-striped on Sunday, Sept. 16th, according to St. Joseph County Department of Public Works.
Paint crews will be working on the roads from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The paint takes approximately three minutes to dry and crews will have signs, cones, and flashing lights stating “Wet Paint”, according to the DPW.
The following roads that will be restriped:
- Anderson Road from Bittersweet Road to Ash Road
- Brick Road from Fir Road to Currant Road
- Brummit Road from Beech Road to Ash Road
- Cleveland Road from Mishawaka to Ash Road
- Beech Road from Edison Road to Cleveland Road
- Douglas Road from Fir Road to Ash Road
- Day Road from Fir Road to Bittersweet Road
- Day Trail from Bittersweet Road to Jeffrey Drive
- Edison Road from Cedar Trail to Ash Road
- Jefferson Road from Mishawaka to Ash Road
- McKinley Highway from Birch Road to Currant Road
Several roads in St. Joseph County will receive Chip Seal operations the following week. DPW suggests roads could be closed for two hour periods.
- Madison Road from Locust Road to SR 931
- Madison Road from Mulberry Road to Maple Road
- Oak Road from Roosevelt Road to Kern Road
- Jackson Road from Linden Road to Locust Road
- Kern Road from Sumption Trail to Locust Road
- New Road from SR 23 to SR 931