Deputies cite 10 for underage drinking
ELKHART COUNTY, Ind. -- The Elkhart County Sheriff's Department responded to reports of an underage party at a home in the 18000 block of CR48 early Sunday morning.
When deputies arrived, they found multiple people under the age of 21 who had consumed alcohol.
Three of the people who were under the age of 18 were released to their parents.
Ten people were over 18 but under the age of 21. They were issued tickets for illegal consumption of alcoholic beverages and released at the scene, deputies said.
Those subjects who were cited and released were
- Tyler Reith, 20, of Syracuse
- Draven Reith, 18, of Syracuse
- Keenan Baker, 18, Goshen
- Ryan Price, 19, of Nappanee
- Myron Borkholder, 19, of Nappanee
- Gracen Balser, 18, of Syracuse
- Roberto Hernandez, 18, of Goshen
- Zachary Smallwood, 18, of Goshen
- Alexis Young, 18, of Cromwell
- Stephanie Salazar, 18, of New Paris
Dewayne Miller, 41 of New Paris, was cited and released for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Elkhart County Sheriff’s Teenage Alcohol Reduction team members assisting with the investigation include Cpl Chad Hoien, Ptl Matt Newman, Ptl Brittaney Elsasser, Ptl Joshua Whitehead, Ptl Cody Ong.