Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Dog killed in house fire

A dog was killed in a house fire in Plymouth Friday morning.

The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on Harrison street.

The homeowners were not present when the house caught fire. The dog died of smoke inhalation.

Plymouth firefighters believe the fire started in the garage and spread to the attic. They say it took an hour to get under control.

They believe the home is a total loss.

The siding on an adjacent home melted from the heat of the fire.

Share this article: