Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Elkhart House Fire

ELKHART, Ind -- A woman moved out of her home on the 300th block of South 5th Street and less than 48 hours later it went up in flames.

The fire broke out just before 5 a.m. Sunday morning.

Fire investigators tell ABC 57 that the fire started in the dining room, but they are not sure yet what sparked it.

It took crews more than an hour to get the fire out.

About 40-thousand dollars in damage was caused to the home.

Share this article: