Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Family escapes after flames rip through Granger home

GRANGER, Ind. -- A Granger family is picking up the pieces after flames ripped through their home.

It happened around 8 Sunday morning on Wayne Court. The family of five was able to get out just in time. The flames started in an upstairs bedroom sending smoke throughout the entire house.

"There was smoke coming from my little brother's room, we opened up the door to make sure it wasn't too hot and next thing I know fire was just filling up my little brother's room," said Jason LaRoue.

The family said they're just thankful everyone made it out ok.

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?