Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Fire crews respond to house fire in Mishawaka Friday evening

Fire Crews are responding to a house fire at 15000 Douglas Road in Mishawaka.

The call came in at 5:34 p.m. Friday evening.

Fire crews report the fire may have started in the garage and appears to be caused by an electrical problem.

One person was in the home sleeping during the time of the fire and was woken up by a smoke detector. 

It is reported the fire caused an estimated $100,000 worth of damage to the home. 

No one was injured in the blaze.

Share this article: