Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Multiple apartments destroyed in fire at Main Street Village in Granger

The fire at Main Street Village apartments on Douglas Road in Granger has been extinguished.

Firefighters from at least four departments responded to the scene around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

The fire was extinguished by 4:15 p.m.

Firefighters say the fire started in one apartment but it got into the attic and spread to other units.

Three dogs were rescued.

Firefighters expect to be on scene for a few more hours putting out hot spots.

The apartments in the building that caught fire are a total loss.



Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

1 Comments

Post a comment
Tom 18 days ago
That sucks for them,to lose all their items,and their apts.
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?