Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Fire sparks at Anchor Inn bar

SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Firefighters responded to a fire at the Anchor Inn bar around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Fire crews said the blaze started behind the building, in a shed where pigeon cages were stored.

The shed was destroyed in the fire.

The fire then spread to an addition at the rear of the building.

Firefighters said they are not sure what sparked the fire. No injuries were reported.

The fire is currently under investigation. 

Share this article:
Save with