Paint booth catches fire at Adorn on Hively Avenue
ELKHART, Ind. -- Elkhart firefighters responded to a fire at Adorn in the 1800 block of W. Hively Avenue Wednesday morning.
The fire started around 10:30 a.m. and was extinguished at 11:49 a.m.
Fire officials say the fire started in a vent above the paint booth and was contained to the vent and paint booth.
They had difficulty extinguishing the fire inside the ventilation duct, so firefighters cut a hole in the roof to release the smoke inside the building.
The fire caused $125,000 damage to the building.