Fire at Mexican restaurant in Plymouth extinguished

NOW: Fire at Mexican restaurant in Plymouth extinguished

PLYMOUTH, Ind. --The fire at Mi Camino Real restaurant on N. Michigan Street in Plymouth has been extinguished, according to firefighters.

Diners at the restaurant noticed a fire on the outside of the building around 4 p.m.

Firefighters said the fire ran up a false wall and did minimal damage to the inside of the restaurant.

Everyone exited the building safely and there were no injuries.

Although the road was closed for a short time because of the fire hoses, all roads have reopened.




Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?