Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Firefighters save man from burning home

South Bend firefighters pulled a man from his burning home overnight!



ABC 57 first told you Tuesday morning that the fire broke out around 12:30 in the 200 block of Tuxedo Street.



Firefighters say the homeowner was cooking and fell asleep!



The fire quickly spread throughout the kitchen.



A neighbor told ABC 57 that the guy just bought a security system a month ago.



It went off during the fire, and that is likely what saved his life!

Share this article: