One person injured in fire on Western Avenue

SOUTH BEND, Ind. – A fire broke out above the Hells Angels club on Western Avenue near South Meade Street Wednesday morning.

South Bend Fire Department arrived on scene at 5:48 a.m.

According to investigators, the fire started on the second floor of the building where there are apartments.

Residents were outside the building when fire units arrived.

The fire was contained within 15 minutes.

One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation.

Western Avenue between South Olive and South Kaley street has reopened following the incident.

Share this article:
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?