Flood waters close roads in Starke Co.
Posted: Jun 17, 2015 2:08 PM EST | Updated: Jun 18, 2015 8:26 PM EST
The following roads are closed in Starke County:
- State Road 23 - between State Road 10 and U.S. 30
- State Road 218 - between State Road 29 and U.S. 35
- State Road 17 - between State Road 14 and State Road 16
- State Road 23 - between U.S. 30 and State Road 10
- U.S. 41, northbound driving lane - between State Road 2 and State Road 10
- State Road 55 – between State Road 2 and State Road 10
- U.S. 231 - between State Road 114 and State Road 14
INDOT has the following tips when encountering flooded roads.
- Be alert for barricades and high water signs
- Never drive beyond a ‘Road Closed' sign
- Do not drive through standing water
Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!