Food Bank of Northern Indiana announces distribution sites for week of July 13
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The Food Bank of Northern Indiana is holding more mobile food distributions for the week of July 13-17.
As always, items will be pre-boxed and pre-bagged and offered free of charge to families in need.
Fresh perishable items and dry goods will be available on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 400 households.
As these are drive-thru distributions, the Food Bank asks that people stay in their vehicles and pop their trunk to receive the items, with an optional area available for loading if the trunk doesn’t open.
Food distributions will take place at the following locations and times:
Monday, July 13, 2020, Elkhart County, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Hawthorne Elementary School, 501 Lusher Avenue, Elkhart, IN 46517
Wednesday, July 15, 2020, Kosciusko County, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Kosciusko County Fairgrounds, 1400 E. Smith Street (front parking lot), Warsaw, IN 46580
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 – LaPorte County, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Central Time)
- LaPorte Civic Auditorium, 101 Ridge Street, LaPorte, IN 46350
Thursday, July 16, 2020 – St. Joseph County, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana, 702 Chapin Street, South Bend, IN 46601
Friday, July 17, 2020 – Starke County, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Knox Elementary School, 210 W. Culver Road, Knox, IN 46534