Goshen mayor announces bid for re-election
Goshen Mayor Jeremy Stutsman announced on Tuesday that he plans to seek a second term.
Stutsman was elected in November 2015 and became the mayor in 2016.
Mayor Stutsman says he will continue:
- Serving all of Goshen with an open mind and an inclusive heart
- Leaving divisive politics out of leadership
- Supporting our neighborhoods/residents and our business community
- Implementing smart and sustainable fiscal management
- Leaving the City better and stronger than the year before
Before Stutsman was mayor, he was an at-large city council member.