Groom bitten by rattlesnake minutes after wedding
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (CNN) -- A groom and his new wife were taking photos after their wedding ceremony and got an unexpected trip to the ER.
Johnny and Laura Benson were taking their first post wedding photos in a field when a snake bit Johnny on the ankle.
The wedding photographer, Maddie May Photography, captured the whole incident on camera.
Doctors at the emergency room determined that the snake didn't inject any venom.
The couple was able to finally make it to their reception only one hour late.