How to report potholes in South Bend

SOUTH BEND, Ind.—Here's how to report potholes around South Bend.

To report a pothole in South Bend, call 311 during normal business hours (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.).

Information needed for a pothole report:

1. Street name, nearest street address or specific block number 
2. Location in street - which lane, is it in the lane or near the curb?
3. How big/deep is the pothole?

For reporting potholes on state roads, U.S. highways, or interstate highways:

INDOT: 855-INDOT4U (463-6848)

MDOT: 855-296-4546

Share this article: