Indiana has 12,438 cases of COVID-19, 661 deaths
The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 394 new cases of COVID-19 and 31 deaths.
There are a total of 12,438 cases and 661 Hoosiers have died.
Health officials say the numbers reported are lower than expected because of technology issues, not due to a decline in new infections. The cases not included due to the technology issue will be added at a later date.
To date, 69,470 tests have been reported to the department.
Marion County had the most new cases, at 97.
Other counties with more than 10 new cases were Cass (31), Hamilton (12), Lake (72), Porter (10) and St. Joseph (21).
- Elkhart Co.: 185 cases, 3 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 6 cases
- Kosciusko Co.: 23 cases, 1 death
- La Grange Co.: 18 cases, 1 death
- LaPorte Co.: 144 cases, 5 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 26 cases, 1 death
- Pulaski Co.: 1 case
- St. Joseph Co.: 478 cases, 12 deaths, 20 recovered
- Starke Co.: 11 cases, 1 death