Indiana has 19,933 cases of COVID-19, 1,132 deaths
Posted: May 3, 2020 3:04 PM EDT
The Indiana State Department of Health announced there are 645 new cases of COVID-19 and 17 deaths.
There are a total of 19,933 cases and 1,132 Hoosiers have died.
Another 114 probable deaths have been reported. Probable deaths are those for which a physician listed COVID-19 as a contributing cause based on X-rays, scans and other clinical symptoms but for which no positive test is on record.
To date, 108,859 tests have been reported to the department.
- Elkhart Co.: 311 cases, 12 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 33 cases, 1 death
- Kosciusko Co.: 36 cases, 1 death, 13 recovered
- La Grange Co.: 28 cases, 2 deaths
- La Porte Co.: 251 cases, 8 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 31 cases, 1 death
- Pulaski Co.: 29 cases
- St. Joseph Co.: 658 cases, 20 deaths, 292 recovered
- Starke Co.: 17 cases, 2 deaths