Interurban Trolley offering free public transit rides on Primary Election Day
The Interurban Trolley will be offering free public transit rides to polling locations on Primary Election Day on Tuesday, May 7.
The trolley, which provides public transit throughout Elkhart County, will be open from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m.
ADA card holders may ride the trolley for free to any Primary Election Day destination.
Route information can be found on the trolley’s website.
Free rides to polling locations are also available on Transpo’s Yellow Line. Fares will be charged on all other Transpo routes.
Polling locations can be found below.
Elkhart polling destinations:
• St James AME Church, 122 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr., Elkhart (on Green/Red/Orange Line)
• River of Life Community Church, 2626 Prairie St., Elkhart (on Green/Orange Line)
• New Vision of Life Church, 400 W. Mishawaka Rd., Elkhart (on Green Line)
• Calvary United Methodist Church, 2222 W Indiana Ave., Elkhart (on Green Line)
• Tolson Center, 1320 Benham Ave, Elkhart (on Red Line)
• Northside Gym, 300 Lawrence St., Elkhart (on Blue Line)
• Osolo Township Fire Station, 24936 Buddy St., Elkhart, IN 46514 (on Blue Line)
• FOP #52, 1003 Industrial Pkwy., Elkhart, IN 46516 (on Orange Line)
Dunlap polling destinations:
• Elkhart County Public Services Bldg., 4230 Elkhart Rd., Goshen (on Red Line)
Goshen polling destinations:
• Maple City Chapel, 2015 Lincolnway E., Goshen (on Red Line)
• Greencroft Senior Center, 1721 Greencroft Blvd, Goshen (on Red Line)
Mishawaka polling destinations:
• County Services Building, 219 Lincolnway W., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
• Beiger School (Front Door), 1600 E 3rd St., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
• Mishawaka City Hall (3rd St. Entrance), 600 E 3rd St., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
• Mishawaka High School (Door E), 1202 Lincolnway E., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
• Twin Branch School (W Front Door), 3810 Lincolnway E., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
• Riverview 500 Apts (Lower Level), 500 Lincolnway E., Mishawaka (on Yellow Line)
Any questions may be forwarded to MACOG at 574-287-1829.