Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Man rescued from chimney

A 24-year-old man had to be rescued from a small hole in an apartment complex chimney.

The man was trapped in a 20 inch hole on the second story.

Firefighters had to chisel him out one brick at a time because the chimney is blocked from the top and bottom.

He was rescued inside of another resident’s living room.

"Pretty crazy. It's happening in my living room. I didn't hear anything before that. I heard loud people upstairs there was quiet a commotion up there," said apartment resident Aramani Jones.

Share this article: