Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Breaking News

New Carlisle garage fire spreads to house

NEW CARLISLE, Ind. -- A New Carlisle family is cleaning up after a massive garage explosion.

The flames spread to their home. Huge smoke clouds poured out of the house on Hickory Lane. The place was badly damaged.

Crews were called to this scene just before noon Monday. Firefighters said the homeowner was working in the garage when the fire started.

Luckily no one was hurt.

Share this article: