Arts on the Race returns on Saturday
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – Arts on the Race is returning to the East Race on Saturday, bringing area artists a way to show off and sell their work.
The Arts on the Race is set to take place from noon to 5 pm alongside the East Race. This event is an extension of Art Beat, offering 11 artists and vendors.
This weekend here are some of the vendors selling homemade goods, artwork, jewelry, crafts and much more:
- AbstractCamile – Vivid nature and abstract photography
- Bubbles the Clown and Crafts – Children’s arts, crafts and jewelry
- Cherished Chainz – Artfully crafted chain maille
- Crochet Narasaki – Cute, yarn animals
- DND Custom Wood Designs – Plant stands and gnomes
- Glass Fusions with Kerry – Fused glass jewelry
- Hush-A-Bye Boutiques – Hair accessories
- KTB Lip Balm – Natural balms and scrubs
- Mari Macramé ART CO. – Handmade macramé art and jewelry
- Studio Five9 – Fine art, ceramics, craft and décor all made by adults with disabilities.
- You Got Maille and Crayon Box Explosion – Chainmaille jewelry, knitwear and stickers
Arts on the Race will take place on the second Saturday of the summer. Can’t make it out to this one? The next Art on The Race events will take place on July 10 and August 14.