Northern Indiana unemployment offices to begin reopening
WorkOne offices across northern Indiana will reopen beginning on Monday, June 8. Each office will have varying days of operations.
The offices in Elkhart, South Bend and Warsaw will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Plymouth office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The Rochester office will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The reopening of the WorkOne offices will abide by Governor Holcomb’s reopening plan for the state of Indiana.
The capacity for each office will be limited to 25 people at a time to maintain social distancing requirements.
You can schedule an appointment with your local WorkOne office beginning on June 5. You are required to schedule an appointment ahead of time.
WorkOne’s in-person services will be limited to the following:
- Obtain job search and re-employment help, including resume review, interviewing practice, and more
- Use direct computer access to the Department of Workforce Development’s Unemployment Insurance Unit (DWD UI Unit) to file initial unemployment claims or submit weekly unemployment vouchers
- Receive telephonic assistance from DWD’s UI Unit
- Fax documents to DWD’s UI Unit
If you are experiencing any issues that cannot be resolved by your local unemployment office, please visit the Indiana Government's website.
You can also contact your local WorkOne Office:
- St. Joseph County: (574) 237-9675
- Elkhart County: (574) 295-0105
- Marshall County: (574) 936-8919
- Fulton County: (574) 223-8542
- Kosciusko County: (574) 269-3050