Picture yourself at a South Bend Cubs game… in cutout form!
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – The South Bend Cubs are inviting fans to order a “Cubs Cutout” to cheer them on at games this season.
For $30, fans can submit a photo of themselves, a family member, a friend, or a pet to be put on a Cubs Cutout and placed in Rows A and B at Four Winds Field during the Cubs’ home games.
A limited number of cutouts are available.
To see your cutout at opening Night on May 4, click here to submit your order by April 19. Orders will still be taken after this day and added to seats while supplies last.
Fans will receive an email after ordering their cutout with directions on how to upload their photo.
The following guidelines must be followed when submitting a photo:
- The South Bend Cubs have a right to refuse any photo
- One person per cutout (pets are also acceptable)
- No inappropriate, lewd, or offensive photos
- No political content, slogans, or logos
- No alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, or firearms/weapons
- No names, likenesses, or photos identifying a person without their permission
- No personal identification (like names, emails, license plates, phone numbers, or addresses)
If your photo is rejected, you will be notified and asked to resubmit the photo. Be sure to send full resolution photos.
Requests for your cutout to sit in a specific seat are not available at this time.
Cutouts can be picked up at the end of the season for free or mailed to you for a fee.
Refunds are not available.
Click here for more information on the South Bend Cubs.