Potato Creek State Park Restoration Project set for Wednesday
NORTH LIBERTY, Ind. -- The RV Industry Association’s (RVIA) Emerging Leaders Coalition is leading the park restoration project on Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
According to the coalition, the project was greenlit after seeing how many people have turned to RVs for an outdoor lifestyle.
Volunteers will be involved in a number of activities including:
- Building a stage for an education presentation area
- Restoring and repairing exterior and window screenings of the fish-cleaning station
- Building and replacing the bridge leading to the fish-cleaning station
- Restoring and repairing wooden bathroom exteriors
- Paint touch-ups
- Trail cleaning
- Removal of invasive species in designated areas
The Coalition expects hundreds of volunteers to turn out in various shifts throughout the day.
If interested in volunteering, you can still sign up by following this link.