Road closures announced for St. Joseph County
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – Several roads throughout St. Joseph County will close down in the upcoming week for gravel maintenance.
Monday, March 9 through Tuesday, March 10:
- Cedar Road from New Road to Madison Road
- Madison Road from Dogwood Road to Ash Road
- Roosevelt Road from Dogwood Road to Beech Road
- Layton Road from Ash Road to End of Road
Wednesday, March 11 through Friday, March 13:
- Osborne Road from SR 331 to Fir Road
- Osborne Road from Dogwood Road to Ash Road
- Fir Road from New Road to Riley Road
- Patterson Road from Cedar Road to Ash Road
- Cedar Road from New Road to Tyler Road
Visit the St. Joseph County website for more on street repairs and maintenance in your area.