Road work in Mishawaka begins June 1
MISHAWAKA, Ind. – The City of Mishawaka has announced a number of roads that will be impacted by milling and paving work starting on Tuesday, June 1.
The road milling and paving is part of the 2021 Community Crossings Project.
Lane restrictions will be in place between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. and Mishawaka Police and flaggers will be within project limits to help with traffic control.
This section of the project is expected to be completed by June 18, weather permitting.
The following roads will be impacted:
- N. Main Street between Leyte Avenue and Ardennes Avenue
- N. Main Street between Edison Road and Day Road
- W. Day Road between Grape Road and N. Main Street
- W. Edison Road between Grape Road and N. Main Street
- W. Catalpa Drive between Grape Road and N. Main Street
- N. Main Street between Indian Ridge Boulevard and Douglas Road
Barricades and signage will be in place during the project. Please use caution when driving near construction areas.
Click here for an interactive map of all summer street paving locations in the City of Mishawaka.