Sixth COVID-19 patient in St. Joseph County has died
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. -- The St. Joseph County Department of Health has been notified of another COVID-19 patient death.
The latest victim was in her 50s and had existing health conditions. She is the sixth COVID-19 related death in the county.
St. Joseph County has a total of 294 cases.
Indiana: 8,955 cases, 436 deaths
- Elkhart Co.: 105 cases, 3 deaths
- Fulton Co.: 3 cases
- Kosciusko Co.: 19 cases, 1 death
- La Grange Co.: 14 cases, 1 death
- LaPorte Co.: 42 cases, 4 deaths
- Marshall Co.: 19 cases
- Pulaski: 1 case
- St. Joseph Co.: 294 cases, 6 deaths, 20 recovered
- Starke Co.: 10 cases, 1 death